onsdag 26 oktober 2011

You will go far with a good video.

If you have a song witch is not the best, you can still go far with a good video. This is LMFAO with Sexy And I Know It. First time I heard this song I got a bit disepointed, they have done so much better... But it grows, the song gets better and better. And with this video it can be a really big hit! I will play it the next time I am in the DJ-both....
LMFAO are an American electro pop duo that formed in 2006 in Los Angeles, California, consisting of rappers, producers, dancers, and DJs Redfoo (Stefan Kendal Gordy, born September 3, 1975) and SkyBlu (Skyler Husten Gordy, born August 23, 1986). Redfoo is Skyblu's uncle. Their music incorporates a theme of partying and drinking, and the group commonly refers to their music style as "party rock".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar