fredag 12 oktober 2012

Friday Night Saved!

This evening I am going to visit my parents for dinner. And my wife is away, and my kids will be sleeping over at my parents. 
And today I got a pack of nice 12"vinyls in the mail. So I know what im gonna do tonight! :)

The records i got was these:

DIRTY TALK - Dirty Talk (remixes) unknown label Holland12"
BINGO PLAYERS - Cry (Just A Little) Hysteria12"
ARNOUT, Alex - Science Friction EP Turquoise Blueblue vinyl 12"
LUCA C & BRIGANTE feat ROBERT OWENS - Tomorrow Can Wait Southern Fried12"
CMC & SILENTA - Feature Breaks Volume 3 Roca12"
BASOSKI, Olav/CHOCOLATE PUMA/FIREBEATZ/JACOB VAN HAGE/SAINT LIZ/MERCER/MYSTIQUE - Summer Sampler Vol 2 Spinnin Holland12"
BADBOE - Pump Up The Funk EP Breakbeat Paradise12"
CHICAGO DAMN presents SDI PROJECT - Get The Bass Midnight Love Club12"
ASH, Andy - White Leaf EP Fly By Night12"
FLO RIDA - Whistle Remixes unknown label France12"
EJECA - Horizon EP Needwant12"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar